

I can't believe that I haven't posted in so long.
Actually I did have a post ready and somehow Reese came up and deleted it, so I didn't take the time to re-do the post.
A lot has happened in the last month. The best thing is that Central won the district tournament and made it to the Region finals. As you can see in the picture, Reese got to help daddy cut down a piece of the net. It was a wonderful, successful season, but it is nice to have Matt home more often at the same time. Matt also had his
thirtieth birthday on March 3. Matt has also had two straight weekends in Bowling Green taking exams to try and finish up his masters! I hope to goodness he passes those!! House update- we basically lack the yard, concrete, electric inspection and the cleaning. We did get to move our storage unit stuff this weekend, so it actually felt closer to the big day! I am hoping that it is not too much longer. Baseball has already started for my brother, so that will be my weekday nights. Reese loves going to the games and running around of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment