



I felt like we talked about it for so long that it was never going to happen, but we finally had the Elmo party! Every time you asked Reese what she wanted for her birthday she would say "an Elmo birthday cake!" Her dreams finally came true. She is defnitely a child of mine loving cake that much! She got lots of great things for her birthday, Elmo books and DVD's, a big stuffed Elmo, clothes, garden tools, a bookbag with her name, a piggy bank, bubbles, little people, playdough, money, gift card and a new riding toy!! I am just glad we acutally have a playroom to put all of this stuff! Matt asked her Saturday night what she wanted her theme to be next year and of course he said for her, "a basketball theme sounds good!"
1 comment:
Sounds like she had a great birthday!! I'm glad it turned out so well!
Post a Comment