Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Years of Marriage Today!!

Well today is our sixth anniversary. I truly can't believe that it has been six years. I never would have dreamed three years ago that we would be a family of four! Today really reminds me of the weather it was six years ago, perfect. We are going to celebrate at Ginza tonight. Matt's favorite of course! I am just hoping that Reese lets us leave in a little bit because her two year molars are coming in and they are really hurting her. I just can't imagine cutting teeth like that. We are on fall break this week so at least we can all stay at home with her. We plan to head up to Huber Farms to the pumpkin patch, so I hope she feels up to that.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congratulations! Time goes by fast. I hope Reese gets to feeling better and you get to take the trip to Hubers. The weather was perfect for it!