Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Big Boo-Boo and Happy Birthday Matt!



Last night at Mr. Gatti's Reese got her first boo-boo that really hurt. When she sat down in her chair, I decided that she needed to scoot over so we could all get around the table, so I scooted her and when I did she just fell right on the floor on her face against the concrete. She immediately cried the hurt cry and I quickly picked her up and checked to see if she had knocked any teeth out. Luckily she didn't, but it swelled up quick and it turned blue and black. After Matt walked around with her, she finally calmed down and ate some pizza. I really felt bad, because if I hadn't of scooted her, it wouldn't of happened, but her feet just got stuck underneath her. She has been a trooper though and hasn't complained of it too much. We were suppose to get our pictures taken this weekend of course, we will be delaying that at least one more weekend.

Happy Birthday Matt!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Poor Reese! Tell her Ms. Nora is proud of her being such a big girl.