




We had a great Easter weekend! It started on Friday with a party at Tracey's and Reese always enjoys that. On Saturday we started with the church egg hunt. Reese enjoyed playing in the jump house, making a treat and then of course finding eggs. The bunny wasn't at church this year, so when we went to the mall we asked her if she wanted to sit in his lap because she told us she would now, but oh no there was no way she would even look at him. In fact, she told Grandy that she would when she was 20! Also, on Saturday we went to Louisville to see Uncle Taylor play baseball and Matt and I had a night out with LeeAnn. Sunday we went to church, had Lunch 1 at Nanny and Pop's with my family and then went to Matt's mom and dad's for Lunch 2. Reese and Ramsey had a great day and the bunny came to several different houses! Reese fell asleep on the way home from Grandy's and slept until the next morning. Of course I couldn't get great pictures of the girls together, but at least I think I got one decent one. I can't wait until Ramsey can sit up so I can get there picture together better.
No comments:
Post a Comment