Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My t-shirt girls!


There is something awesome about a t-shirt and it is even better to see my girls in them. Most of you know that I am not a girly girl and I swore my girls never would be, but yes I gave in to the bows a long time ago! Here the girls are wearing t-shirts Grandy got them in Mexico City. Gran also got them t-shirts in Mrytle Beach and they just haven't had them on at the same time, so pictures will come of them in Mrytle Beach shirts. I am just so excited for the summer months so the girls can wear their t-shirts and diapers! Check out the leg rolls on Ramsey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! To answer your question, I shoot with a Canon 40D and I alternate between a Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 lens and a Canon 50mm f/1.4. I also have a Canon SX10 that I keep in my purse for quick snapshots. I would recommend anything made by Canon...they're great!