Everyone is always saying the girls look alike, I think this picture really shows how much they don't look alike, especially at 6 months. It is just interesting to go back and look at pictures when Reese was the age that Ramsey is now.
Thanks Brittany! I have a Nikon D40X which I don't think they make anymore, but I LOVE it! I think they replaced it with a D60. Sometimes I will use my dad's Nikon D80 which I LOVE even more, but is a little pricy. My camara was one of the best investments I ever made. Although, I still have a hard time getting a good picture of both of mine together so I understand!
Reese is so stinking cute!!! By the way, check out my new blog. I just started so I'm still getting it set up and posting all my pictures. It's http://thelinklife.blogspot.com Lisa
2 comments:
Thanks Brittany! I have a Nikon D40X which I don't think they make anymore, but I LOVE it! I think they replaced it with a D60. Sometimes I will use my dad's Nikon D80 which I LOVE even more, but is a little pricy. My camara was one of the best investments I ever made. Although, I still have a hard time getting a good picture of both of mine together so I understand!
Reese is so stinking cute!!! By the way, check out my new blog. I just started so I'm still getting it set up and posting all my pictures. It's http://thelinklife.blogspot.com
Lisa
Post a Comment