
Fondue time!

Dress up, just what Reese wanted!

Reese wouldn't sit still long enough to take her picture with me, but Ramsey will always still sit in my lap, she is such a sweet little girl!

The girls with their girls cousins.

The girls getting ready to go over to Grandy's to see all of their cousins!
I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone! It is just so fun to watch the girls get excited about opening presents, leaving cookies for Santa and food for the reindeer. Christmas Eve we spent at Matt's mom and dad's with his side of the family. One of my favorite traditions that they do is chocolate fondue. Reese really got into the fondue eating this year and Ramsey loved it too. Christmas morning I basically had to get the girls up because at 8:00 they were still sleeping, so I started loading the dishwasher so they would wake up. Reese's face was priceless when she saw her Princess Musical Vanity that Santa had brought. Ramsey also liked her new baby and crib fer her babies. Both of our parents came over Christmas morning for brunch. It was then nice because everyone took a Christmas nap! We then went to Matt's mom and dad's to open presents and then to my mom and dad's to open presents and for dinner. The girls just got so much, too much as always! On Saturday we all went to Nanny and Pop's to have Christmas dinner. Today I have spent the day cleaning up the living room and re-organizing the toys in both of the girls rooms. Hopefully our basement will be finished within the year, so I won't have to worry so much about where the toys are all going to fit! We are heading to Bowling Green tomorrow for a basketball tournament!
1 comment:
The girls are so cute. Allie has so many baby dolls; I can't imagine having 2 girls! Sounds like Christmas was good.
Post a Comment