Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Ohio Trip





Since my brother Taylor was playing in Dayton, OH this past weekend we decided to make a little trip out of it and take the girls along. Reese loves staying in a hotel a little too much! Matt and I were afraid we were going to get kicked out because they were so loud and they were messing with EVERYTHING! I was about to go crazy!! A two and half hour baseball game and no friends to play with, equals disaster for two little bored girls. The coloring book, babies, and leapster just didn't cut it! So we went to two baseball games on Friday and then packed up and headed back toward Cincinnati so the girls could do something fun. We took them swimming and then to the Children's Museum. I also got to swing by an outlet mall to grab a couple of things. It was a good trip, but it proved to me that I am glad we didn't take a big vacation because it was tough and we would have gone crazy I think! Here are a few pictures from the ballgame and the museum.

No comments: