Sunday, October 31, 2010

Indy Trip




Over Fall Break, Matt and I went to Indianapolis for an anniversary weekend. We both really enjoy going to sporting events together and we hadn't been anywhere recently, so it just happened to work out that Lee Ann couldn't use her season Colts tickets that weekend. I had never been to a Pro Football game and man was it awesome! Lucas Oil Stadium is so nice! I laughed at Matt because he is afraid of heights majorly and we had to go up several flights of escalators, but we finally made it. We also went shopping and of course ate a lot. I also watched two movies in a row one night and that is like a personal record for me because I can never watch one moview without falling asleep at home or at the movies! I definitely want to take the girls back there to go to the Children's museum and the zoo. It is a great city!

No comments: