Friday, March 25, 2011

Mr. Gattis


Gran took Reese to Mr. Gattis for her reward for having a good week at school. Since the first week of school Gran has rewarded her on her good weeks. I truly believe this is an incentive for her to have good days. Her favorite reward though is just spending an afternoon with Gran doing a craft. I will always remember our sprinkle donut Friday mornings as my reward to her for having good weeks. It is a little sad that I won't take or pick her up from school for at least the next 6 years! So I wanted to do something special that hopefully she will remember. Today Daddy and I went to school to have a conference to see how she is doing socially and academically and we could have not been more pleased. We are very proud of Reese and how much she has grown in every aspect in just 8 months.

No comments: