Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Reds Game
We had a fun trip to Cincinnati this past weekend. We are going to try and take the girls every summer with my family to a Reds game. Mom, Reese and I went up a little early to shop at the outlet mall and I had a good time shopping with Reese for back to school clothes. Our seats were a little scary as you can tell because they were the first roll of the nose bleed section, so we were right in front of the glass wall. The girls of course wanted to try and climb it and attempted to throw things over. I will know next time where to not sit!! It was pretty hot as well, but the girls did a great job overall. It was a fun family day outing. I wish the Reds could have won though!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment