Thursday, July 17, 2008

A BIG shock to all! It is a girl!

Matt and I were very shocked when they said it was a girl, we just knew it was a boy. Reese was right all along, she was the only one saying it was a little sister. Oh well, I always said we would have all girls! Everything looked great and she weighs 11 oz. The only bad news was that I have placenta previa, AGAIN! I wasn't surprised at this either though, I just pray it doesn't give me any problems. Basically my placenta is not where it is suppose to be. We have a lot of name talking to do because we don't have a single idea to this point, we will keep you updated though. Thank God for a healthy baby girl!

4 comments:

agmwilliams said...

I'm so excited...Anna Laine is going to have a buddy! I know that you were hoping for the placenta to not be an issue this time around, but hopefully it will move up where it's supposed to be. Mine already has and with all the other stuff that's been going on we were soooo glad! :) We'll be praying for the same for you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Boy/Girl, who cares as long as she's healthy. I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. Keep us updated on names. I know it's difficult to find one as a teacher. :)

Amy said...

Congratulations! We are surprised that it's a girl, but that is okay. Gehrig is looking forward to having another playmate. I pray that your previa will correct itself like mine did. Take care -

Lesli said...

It's been so long since we've seen you guys!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats!! We'll be praying for the rest of the pregnancy to go smoothly & easily!! :o)